How many times have you read the book “Pounds and Inches” by Dr. A.T.W Simeons?
During my first round in the program that manuscript was by my side each and every day. For me, the book was so enlightening; everything Dr. Simeons said rang so true.
I am always shocked and surprised whenever I come across a member who has not taken the time to read the book. If you have never taken time to read the book Pounds and Inches (on the website AjijicHCG.wordpress.com, I invite you to do so now. Reading this book is an integral part of being successful in the Protocol. Here are a few reasons I highly recommend it:
1. The book “Pounds and Inches” explains in detail how the Protocol works. It is more than a “how-to” guide. It’s a detailed, informative explanation of the plan that includes data that will guarantee results.
2. The book answers almost all questions that can come up with regards to the diet. When you begin anything new, especially something as detailed as a diet plan, you can expect questions to come up. Dr. Simeons’ book addresses the questions for you. It also includes information on medications, supplements, water consumption, menstrual cycles, menopause, etc.
3. The wisdom in the book comes straight from Dr. Simeons. He created the book to guide and teach his readers about the program. Often, when well meaning friends interpret information for us, the true meaning is lost or skewed. By reading the original text, you will get the information first hand.
4. As you progress through the program, new questions and insights are likely to pop up for you. By reading the book (or re-reading it after some time in the program) you might need answers to questions that did not come into your awareness in the beginning. Or maybe situations or circumstances in your life have changed, and you need to revisit the book to answer new questions. For me, the subject of menopause gave me a reason to review the book and see it with fresh eyes.
5. The bottom line is this: Reading (and re-reading) the book Pounds and Inches is the key to your long-term success in the program. Whether you are reading it for the first time or diving back in after a hiatus, I truly believe you will be better informed and more successful in the program if you depend on the wisdom in the book.