Diet Menu Made Easy
The HCG Diet menu comes with three different phases.
Phase One of the HCG Diet – Fat Loading (Days 1-2)
• Eat as much fatty foods as possible
• Take the HCG
• This step is vital to your success
Phase Two – 500 Calorie Restriction (Days 3 – 26 or 40 depending)
• Only eat 500 calories a day
• Take the HCG
• Last 3 days stop taking HCG but continue 500 calories a day
Phase Three – Maintenance (Next 3 weeks/21 days)
• Move up to 1500 calories a day
• Absolutely NO sugars or carbohydrates to keep weight off
• Follow exactly. No Cheating.
*Bonus HCG Diet Menu Phase – (If you have gained weight during phase four do a bonus phase)
• Eat nothing for Breakfast and Lunch
• Drink plenty of water through out the day
• Eat a large steak and an apple
For Phase two and three approved foods see our HCG approved food list
Example Day on Phase One of the HCG Diet Menu – Anything that sounds fatty, you can have.
Breakfast – Donuts, Bacon, Sausages, Waffles, Pancakes, Crepes.
Lunch – Double Bacon Cheeseburger, French Fries, lots of fast food
Dinner – Extra Peperoni Pizza, Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo
Example Day on Phase Two –
Choose One of the three options
• Tea in any quantity without sugar. (For a substitute of Sugar you can use the all-natural Stevia
• Coffee in any quantity without sugar. (One tablespoon of skim milk is allowed/day)
• If you want you can eat one of your fruits or a serving of melba toast
• 100 grams of veal, beef, chicken breast, fresh white fish, lobster, crab, or shrimp. All visible fat must be carefully removed before cooking, and the meat must be weighed raw. It must be boiled, grilled, or cooked without additional fat. Occasionally eggs may be eaten in place of meat. Add three egg whites to one whole egg. Boil, poach or cook with no oil. Also, 100 grams of cottage cheese made from skimmed milk my occasionally be used instead of the meat.
• One type of vegetable only to be chosen from the following: spinach, chard, chicory, beet-greens, lettuce, tomatoes, celery, fennel, onions, red radishes, cucumbers, asparagus, or cabbage. Approximately 2 cups per portion of vegetables is allowed. If extremely hungry use a larger portion of your veggy. You cannot mix vegetables with the exception of lettuce with tomatoes, lettuce and cucumber and lettuce and red radishes.
• One Grissino breadstick or one Melba toast.
• One apple, orange, 6-9 strawberries, or 1/2 grapefruit with lunch, or as a snack or for breakfast.
• The same choices as lunch.
• DO NOT eat the same meat for both meals.
Breaking up the two meals is allowed. For example, having a breadstick and an apple for breakfast or an orange before going to bed, provided they are deducted from the regular meals. You CANNOT eat both breads or both fruits at the same time. Nor can any item be saved from the previous day and added to the following day.