Who says you can’t treat cellulite in your very own home? There are multiple ways of treating cellulite and home remedies are one of them. In fact, many doctors recommend patients take on other methods to reduce cellulite like daily massages, dieting, and exercise. Although a cure for cellulite hasn’t yet been invented, there are many options available to get rid of cellulite. Today, there are numerous advanced products which contain powerful ingredients to get rid of cellulite but what you don’t know is this: you might have some of these ingredients at home!
These simple at home remedies can help get rid of your cellulite.
Caffeine is a major ingredient in effective treatments to get rid of cellulite. This is because caffeine has the properties to constrict blood vessels, making the skin appear tighter. A simple way to utilize this ingredient is to grab your jar of coffee and make it your coffee scrub. Here is a simple cellulite treatment to try at home.
1. Go into your kitchen and grab a can of instant coffee.
2. Place at least two cups of coffee into a bowl or dish.
3. Head for a warm shower or bath. This will help the caffeine penetrate deep into your skin.
4. With circular motions, gently rub the coffee grounds on areas which have cellulite.
5. Rinse and you’re done. You will notice smoother firmer skin right away.
1. Use a soft bristle brush you have at home.
2. Gentle massage cellulite areas such as buttocks or thighs in a circular motion.
3. Spend 5-10 minutes on each area.
4. Do this brush massage daily to get rid of cellulite by loosing trapped fat cells. The brush massage will help circulate the fat and spread it out evenly underneath your skin. Soon you will have smoother looking skin!
ACV(apple cider vinegar) Cellulite recipes
Have 1 to 2 tsp ACV in water before each meal.
Gently rub equal amounts of ACV and water on problem areas daily.
Add 2 Tablespoons ACV to bath water, soak 30 minutes, 2 times weekly.
The above article was taken from this website. http://www.cellulitetreatment.org/reviews/cellulite-md.html
Please go to this website for further information. Thank you