*Labels, labels, labels, Please read labels. Regardless of what phase of the diet you are currently in, read your labels!
* Be sure to check spices that you will be using while on HCG. Many spices have sugar in them.
* When purchasing Grissini or Melba Toast choose flavors that do not have cheese or sesame seeds.
* 100 grams is equal to 3.5 ounces.
* While Dr. Simeons Protocol does not state that you need any supplements while on the diet many do suggest a few: B-Complex (in the shots), Calcium +Vitamin D3, Potassium Chelate, and Magnesium.
* Remember, you should not use creams, moisturizers, and some make-up while on the diet. READ LABELS, many moisturizers contain gliserine or Mineral Oil, which is allowed.
* Adding salt & pepper to your cucumber or salad (lettuce) adds a great flavor. However, only use sea salt, seasoning salts sometimes contain MSG, so read your labels well on all seasonings.
* Prepare salad dressings or sauces ahead of time. So they are ready to use for salads and a wonderful addition to chicken, shrimp, fish, etc. Marinades and sauces keep meat moist as your cooking it.
- HCG Basics
- 5 Reasons Why you Gain Weight!
- HCG P3/maintenance Tips
- What happens if you cheat on the HCG diet.
- Starches on P2 of The hCG Protocol, by Biz
- How to Load, or How Not to Load – That is the Question
- Did you know that there are three types of fat? by “ChangingHabits”
- 10 of the Easiest HCG Success Tips
- Support: Is Your Way the Only Way?
- Quick Reference